Admission forms are purchased in the school. These forms are sold in the 1st week of May and June for the nursery and primary sections respectively. The form when obtained does not guarantee admission into the school. There are some basic requirements needed by the school when submitting these forms.
Basic admission requirements into the nursery section:
• 2 recent passport photographs
• Birth certificate and baptismal card (for Catholics) or a reference letter from the pastor of your church
• Immunization card
• Medical report (St. Agnes Clinic Maryland only)
• Parent tax/office receipt
The age range of Pupils
Playgroup: 1 year 3months to 1 years 11months
Preparatory: 2 years to 2 years 11months
Nursery 1: 3 years to 3 years 11 months
Nursery 2: 4 years to 4 years 11 months
Excursions and graduation are organized for pupils in Nursery 2.
Basic admission requirements into the primary section:
• Parent tax receipt or card/Office receipt
• Birth certificate and 2 recent passport photographs
• Transfer certificate or receipts of last payment of previous school fees
• Medical report (St. Agnes Clinic Maryland only).