PARENT TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
We have a very active and well supportive PTA. All parents, guardians and staff are automatically members. The PTA aims to encourage good relations between staff, parents and others associated with the school, to support the school and to advance the education of the pupils in it.
The PTA is not involved in day to day running of the school.
We are always looking for input and suggestions on what else we can do to support this fabulous school. If you have any comments or suggestions you can either raise these at one of the PTA meetings or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
On 20th June, 2018, under the administration of Rev. Sr. Gladys Osagie, OLA. A new executives emerged.
- Head teacher: Rev Sr. Lucia Otusanya, OLA
- Asst. Head teacher: Rev. Sr. Valentina Adeyemo, OLA
- Chairperson: Mr. Edward Fatona
- Vice Chairperson: Mrs. Adaobi Ekwuno
- Secretary: Mr. Michael Nams
- PRO: Mrs. Bisi Alli
- Treasurer: Mr. Albert Ude
- Legal Adviser: Barr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Ike-Ugwu
- Fin Sec. : Mrs. Theresa Anyanwu
- Senior Sectional Head (Upper Pry.): Mr. Bola Olaoye
- Junior Sectional Head (Lower pry): Mrs. Enu Chinonye
- Ex- Officio: Mr. Gabriel Akams
On 11th October, 2018, Rev. Sr. Gladys Osagie, OLA appreciated her past executives in working tiredlessly with her towards the growth of the school. Well done Sister.